- — CO Dept of Education (@codepted)Mon, Mar 24 2014 22:00:11
- — CO Dept of Education (@codepted)Mon, Mar 24 2014 22:02:10To join: Follow #COedchat. We ask ?’s every 5 minutes like this: Q1, Q2, etc. Answer with A1, A2, etc & tweet replies to others!
- — Becky Russell (@beckyjorussell)Mon, Mar 24 2014 22:01:31Becky Russell, here, the Digital Literacy/School Library Content Specialist at the ready for a great 21st c. skills twitter chat! #COedchat
- — Ben Wilkoff (@bhwilkoff)Mon, Mar 24 2014 22:02:33
- — CO State Library (@COStateLibrary)Mon, Mar 24 2014 22:05:25
- — Becky Russell (@beckyjorussell)Mon, Mar 24 2014 22:08:28A1: Collaboration success for this twitter chat today is one I've had. Another is learning how to use Symbaloo for a CDE team! #COedchat
- — Becky Russell (@beckyjorussell)Mon, Mar 24 2014 22:11:38
- — Ben Wilkoff (@bhwilkoff)Mon, Mar 24 2014 22:09:04A1: Oh man, how about the last few seconds. Connecting with others to solve real problems through digital means is the killer app. #COedchat
- — Laura Noonan (@LauraLNoonan)Mon, Mar 24 2014 22:05:58How should teachers approach dig.lit when some schools still limit tech/social media/internet access in classrooms? #COedchat
#COedchat on Digital Literacy - March 24, 2014
On the fourth Monday of every month, the #COedchat has experts on various education topics. On Monday, March 24 the #COedchat was held on the topic of digital literacy. Experts from CDE and the Colorado State Library answered questions and encouraged discussion.
byCO Dept of Education172 Views