- — someecards (@someecards)Wed, Jul 24 2013 10:51:26BREAKING: In Shocking Twist To Traditional Celebrity Baby-Naming, Royal Baby Named A Name That Is Actually A Name http://thegi.st/11e43uc
- — Jenny Johnson (@JennyJohnsonHi5)Mon, Jul 22 2013 12:28:30"Oh bugger. Oh bugger. Oh bugger! OH BUGGER!!! OH BUGGERRR!!!!! And there we are. Cheers." - Kate Middleton giving birth
- The British Royal Navy got in on the celebration:
- — Professor Snape (@_Snape_)Mon, Jul 22 2013 09:10:18Dear William & Kate: If William is 100% royal and Princess Kate is 0% royal, will that make your son a half-blood prince? #RoyalBaby
- Warburton's, a British bakery chain, used the occasion for some clever marketing:
- As did Oreo:
- As did the Las Vegas tourism industry. No comment from Prince Harry.
Did you find this story interesting? like or comment as 6 already did!
- BuckwheatMight it be safe to assume that the impending circumcision will forever be referred to as the "ROYAL BEHEADING"?2013-07-24T19:18:56.478Z
- JKRather stupid to make fun of someone who just had a baby. Fools will be fools2013-07-24T12:45:54.573Z
- Michael J BaziniThey should name him PRINCE ALBERT! ;)2013-07-23T18:34:25.888Z