- — someecards (@someecards)Wed, Jul 24 2013 10:51:26BREAKING: In Shocking Twist To Traditional Celebrity Baby-Naming, Royal Baby Named A Name That Is Actually A Name http://thegi.st/11e43uc
- — Jenny Johnson (@JennyJohnsonHi5)Mon, Jul 22 2013 12:28:30"Oh bugger. Oh bugger. Oh bugger! OH BUGGER!!! OH BUGGERRR!!!!! And there we are. Cheers." - Kate Middleton giving birth
- The British Royal Navy got in on the celebration:
- — Professor Snape (@_Snape_)Mon, Jul 22 2013 09:10:18Dear William & Kate: If William is 100% royal and Princess Kate is 0% royal, will that make your son a half-blood prince? #RoyalBaby
- Warburton's, a British bakery chain, used the occasion for some clever marketing:
- As did Oreo:
- As did the Las Vegas tourism industry. No comment from Prince Harry.