1. Print it out!
- If you don't have a sticker in your area, you can print out this snazzy image at home.
- Kimberly Hicks, who lives in New York, says she wasn't able to get stickers from her polling place, but she used the template and printed out her own.
- iReporter Chris Morrow of San Diego, California, was able to vote in New York. Since she also didn't get a sticker, she downloaded the CNN iReport template to her phone and showed us her screen.
- Or just show your candy.
2. Draw your own
- Courtney Flannery in Warsaw, Indiana, was hoping to get a sticker. When she didn't get one, she made her own image and posted it to CNN iReport.
- For those going the drawn-on-paper route, just get some pieces of tape and you're ready to rumble.
- This person wrote on their hand
- We heart this.
- Tanya Beatty of Los Angeles, California, held up her explanation for a lack of sticker.
- Here's a similar approach.
- We received an image via CNN iReport from Kate Coleman of Wilmington, Delaware, showing a pretty spectacular sticker.
3. Post-It notes