10 humorous Twitter takes on the NSA Web-snooping news
- — Jennifer L. Pozner (@jennpozner)Thu, Jun 06 2013 21:48:10#NSACalledToTellMe that some of my text messages are decidedly unladylike. Also, they prefer my purple suede boots over my black boots.
- — The Fighting Liberal (@texyellowdogdem)Thu, Jun 06 2013 20:50:18#NSACalledToTellMethat next time a politician says "I am listening to YOU" they really mean it.
- — matt whitlock (@mattdizwhitlock)Fri, Jun 07 2013 06:09:51#NSACalledToTellMe that after 4 trial memberships on eHarmony I probably should just give up. http://us.wsj.com/articles/a/SB10001424127887324299104578529112289298922?mg=reno64-wsj …SB1…
- — The Mountain Goats (@mountain_goats)Fri, Jun 07 2013 05:46:14I guess if you wanna know what's on a mountain goats setlist before the show you can just ask the President
- This tweet referenced the bold main page Thursday night of the Huffington Post, which implied that President Obama's national-security policies are no different than those of his predecessor.
- — theFinancialSkinny (@FinancialSkinny)Fri, Jun 07 2013 08:28:29#NSACalledToTellMe to fix the virus on my computer so that it will stop infecting theirs.
Did you find this story interesting? like or comment as 5 already did!