- — Jill Thompson (@Edu_Thompson)Thu, Oct 13 2016 23:37:14
- — Katrina Cade (@katrina_cade)Thu, Oct 13 2016 23:37:38A1: Whole child approach means getting to know Ss on all levels: academically, socially, emotionally, home life, etc #cmspl
- — Lisa Allred (@enoughallredy)Thu, Oct 13 2016 23:40:11A1 Teaching to the whole child means addressing Ss social emotional needs and finding ways to engage them based on their interests #cmspl
- — Danielle Springs (@SpringsScholars)Thu, Oct 13 2016 23:41:16A1: Morning meetings are a great platform to address needs and concerns students may have, whether academic or not #cmspl
- — Lisa Allred (@enoughallredy)Thu, Oct 13 2016 23:43:33A1 Building relationships is crucial to WC. We have to be aware of our language and our tone. Kids pick up on so much! #cmspl
#cmspl chat - Oct 13th
Oct 13th, 2016: Topic: How do you address the needs of Whole Child?