- — Rachael MacFarlane (@GirlMacFarlane)Mon, May 26 2014 16:03:52#yesallwomen because this thread reminded me that the sexism I have come to view as "normal" in life should not be accepted anymore.
- — dean norris (@deanjnorris)Mon, May 26 2014 15:13:36#YesAllWomen bcause rock stars n politicians boycotted/sanctioned South Africa 4 racism but nothing against Saudis 4 treatment of women
- — Felicia Day (@feliciaday)Mon, May 26 2014 02:38:56When a woman makes a video, most comments are about tearing apart her looks. Or if they'd "do" her. With a man, almost none. #YesAllWomen
- — Julie Klausner (@julieklausner)Sun, May 25 2014 22:03:47Because if you want to hurt me, you'll just tell me I'm fat or a "4," since being fat & ugly are the worse things girls can be. #YesAllWomen
- — Mary E. Winstead (@M_E_Winstead)Sun, May 25 2014 17:58:41Because my kindness towards men has been mistaken for flirtatiousness & resulted in me being called a "tease" & treated cruelly.#YesAllWomen
- — Sophia Bush (@SophiaBush)Sun, May 25 2014 17:35:05I shouldn't have to hold my car keys in hand like a weapon & check over my shoulder every few seconds when I walk at night #YesAllWomen
- — Lauren Ash (@lauren_ash)Sun, May 25 2014 17:09:38I was once told that it was shocking that I could make female nudity onstage funny because women's bodies are "too sexual". #YesAllWomen
- — Neil Gaiman (@neilhimself)Sun, May 25 2014 07:42:07The #yesallwomen hashtag is filled with hard, true, sad and angry things. I can empathise & try to understand & know I never entirely will.
As seen onajc.com
Twitter responds to Calif. killings with #YesAllWomen