- Feb 5, 2017 10:30 PM EST Verdict on the Super Bowl from social media: The game was unbelievable; the commercials were not so super.
- Feb 5, 2017 10:03 PM EST Kinda creepy gold Col. Sanders in a KFC ad.
- Feb 5, 2017 10:00 PM EST Twitter isn't liking the Super Bowl ads.
- Feb 5, 2017 9:43 PM EST Peter Fonda is still born to be wild. Ok, so he's in a Mercedes, blocking in motorcycles in the parking lot of a bar as he comes back from the John or something, but he's definitely still cool.
- Feb 5, 2017 9:38 PM EST Nintendo Switch and "Legend of Zelda" looks cool.
- Feb 5, 2017 9:34 PM EST Spuds MacKenzie comes back from the doggy great beyond to encourage a guy to party with is pals. Now that's a dog.
- Feb 5, 2017 9:34 PM EST Love it when the little girl knows the defensive plan. My girl.
- Feb 5, 2017 9:34 PM EST Wix, the website builder, uses Gal Gadot and Jason Statham to destroy a restaurant.
- Feb 5, 2017 9:20 PM EST Local ads now as the 4th quarter is set to begin.
- Feb 5, 2017 9:13 PM EST A takeoff on 50 Shades of Gray from T-Mobile, if you like that sort of thing.
- Feb 5, 2017 8:59 PM EST Trailer for "Stranger Things" makes me wish I hadn't eaten the Rotel and Velveeta dip.
- Feb. 5, 2017 8:57 PM EST We have at least four years of awful hair - the itsa10 folks tell us. So, we all need to pitch in and have the best hair possible. This is America, we can do it. Lather, rinse, repeat!
- Feb 5 2017 8:55 PM EST Melissa McCarthy shows us that sometimes activism can be rough.
- Feb 5, 2017 8:48 PM EST Bill Nye the Science Guy does a Persil Pro Clean spot. It's a bad night for stains, apparently.
As seen onwhio.com
Super Bowl 2017 commercials live updates