- — Demi Lovato (@ddlovato)Thu, Sep 04 2014 20:06:11RIP Joan Rivers... You made fun of my boobies just last week and it was an HONOR. Thanks for making so many people laugh here on Earth.
- — Lena Dunham (@lenadunham)Thu, Sep 04 2014 19:51:24I told Maron I'd have a zinger when Joan died. But I didn't think she ever would. She felt eternal, and anyway, zingers are her territory.
- — William Shatner (@WilliamShatner)Thu, Sep 04 2014 20:05:51I am saddened to learn of the passing of @Joan_Rivers. A comedic legend. Thoughts going out to Melissa and her family.
- — Official Wanda Sykes (@iamwandasykes)Thu, Sep 04 2014 20:16:28We have lost a true legend. Thank you Joan for paving the way for broads like me. Sending love and prayers to @MelRivers and her family.
- — Penn Jillette (@pennjillette)Thu, Sep 04 2014 21:22:41No matter how mean @Joan_Rivers pretended to be for the joke. We, in the audience, always saw her pure heart. Bye Joan my friend and hero
- — Ryan Seacrest (@RyanSeacrest)Thu, Sep 04 2014 19:36:03It was a treat running into Joan in the hallways at E!…she was always on... always a riot. Our thoughts are w/ you & your family @MelRivers.
- — Philip DeFranco (@PhillyD)Thu, Sep 04 2014 19:39:36
- — Samuel L. Jackson (@SamuelLJackson)Thu, Sep 04 2014 19:26:27Love Her or Hate Her, we're gonna Miss JOAN RIVERS! I always Respected her go for broke humor. One of a kind.R.I.P.
- — Marlee Matlin (@MarleeMatlin)Thu, Sep 04 2014 19:37:17"Life is tough. Life is tough. I just think, 'Make them laugh,'" - Joan Rivers. If you ever saw her perform you'd know she left us too soon.
- — marlon wayans (@MarlonWayans)Thu, Sep 04 2014 19:46:54
- — Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr)Thu, Sep 04 2014 19:27:02Very sad to hear about Joan Rivers passing. She was an incredible talent, a generous and loving person and a friend. She will be missed!
- — maria menounos (@mariamenounos)Thu, Sep 04 2014 19:49:54Rip Joan Rivers.I was such a fan of your honesty,talent,work ethic&generosity. U did so much 2 pave the road for females in this biz thnk u
As seen onpalmbeachpost.com
Stars react to the death of Joan Rivers
Joan Rivers, the raucous, acid-tongued comedian who crashed the male-dominated realm of late-night talk shows and turned Hollywood red carpets into danger zones for badly dressed celebrities, died Thursday. She was 81.
byCMGNationalNews1 Like42,213 Views