- Here's the photo that sparked the Change.org petition:
- Dear Kate, "an all-girl company making smart undies," struck back with its own version of the ad.
- British plus-size fashion brand JD Williams also responded to the Victoria's Secret campaign ...
- ... as well as Dove.
- Meanwhile, models of all shapes and sizes walked the runway at New York's Lingerie Fashion Week, which E! dubbed the "Anti-Victoria's Secret Runway Show."
- Users also took to Twitter with the hashtag #iamperfect.
Social media responds to Victoria's Secret "Perfect 'Body'" ad campaign
More than 20,000 people have signed a U.K. Change.org petition asking Victoria's Secret to apologize for a recent ad campaign that critics say sends an "unhealthy and damaging message ... about women's bodies." Social media users also are sounding off with the hashtag #iamperfect.
byCMGNationalNews1 Like18,394 Views