- — Michael Fabiano (@Michael_Fabiano)Mon, Nov 17 2014 23:12:09Charles Manson is 80, still incarcerated... and getting married to a 26 year-old woman. And they say dating in California is tough.
- — Alisa Renee (@AlisaRenee)Mon, Nov 17 2014 22:28:03Manson was born in 1934. He's 80. The chick he's marrying is 26. Why is this so alarming? Well, one, he's Charles Manson, so there's that.
- — Allison (@Alli_Stan)Mon, Nov 17 2014 22:13:53Charles Manson who's 80 years old got a marriage license to marry a 26 year old and you mean to tell me gay marriage is still an issue? 😑
- — Kristi Colleen (@KristiColleen)Mon, Nov 17 2014 22:13:49
- — Jesse Spector (@jessespector)Mon, Nov 17 2014 22:13:41"Hello, welcome to Williams-Sonoma." "Yes, I'm here to buy a gift for a wedding registry. Mr. and Mrs. Charles Manson." "Please leave."
- — alicia (@wittleawisha)Mon, Nov 17 2014 22:01:50today charles manson got a license to marry a woman who visits him in prison ahahah a serial killer has a better romance than me ahahahaha
- — Charlie Harper (@IcarusPundit)Mon, Nov 17 2014 21:57:31Thank you Charles Manson for the inevitable “Even Charles Manson is getting married, why aren’t you married?” this holiday season.
Social media reaction to Charles Manson wedding announcement
byCMGNationalNews3 Likes22,969 Views