- — Kevin Mitnick (@kevinmitnick)Thu, Dec 18 2014 03:57:33The hackers won and forced Sony to pull The Interview. I think it's a terrible decision and just sends a message to copycats it works.
- — Matthew Belloni (@THRMattBelloni)Thu, Dec 18 2014 03:27:58Why did Sony scrap VOD for The Interview? Insurance, a (non-sony) source tells me. A total loss invokes full coverage, partial doesn't.
- — jim jefferies (@jimjefferies)Thu, Dec 18 2014 03:26:36Really should "the interview" been pulled? In 1941 Charlie Chaplin came out with "the great dictator". This I no different.
- — Ari Fleischer (@AriFleischer)Thu, Dec 18 2014 01:28:37It's a shame Sony cancelled The Interview due to No. Korea attack. When NK attacks, US must rally. Show the movie & all Americans should go.
- — KevinSmith (@ThatKevinSmith)Thu, Dec 18 2014 00:05:35Keep hoping all this lunacy over THE INTERVIEW is just gonzo marketing but Sony canceling release is sadly real. I feel for you, @Sethrogen!
- — marc maron (@marcmaron)Wed, Dec 17 2014 23:45:45RELEASE 'THE INTERVIEW' TO ALL! WE WILL SHOW IT ON OUR PHONES, IN THE STREETS, OUR HOMES, OUR CARS. Wait, I think I can get it online.
- — Richard Roeper (@richardroeper)Wed, Dec 17 2014 22:49:23No "Interview": One of the most stunning, wrongheaded decisions in movie history. My full take here: http://youtu.be/cCeU6CHXDow
- — Jesse Wellens (@Jessewelle)Wed, Dec 17 2014 22:43:30“@SkyNews: Sony cancels release of The Interview after threats from hackers"This a publicity stunt.I put money on this movie still comes out
- — Neil Gaiman (@neilhimself)Wed, Dec 17 2014 22:43:00So SONY fight back by canceling The Interview, thus proving to the hackers that hacking & threats work very well? That may prove an error.
Reaction: Sony cancels Christmas Day release of the 'The Interview'
Social media reaction to the cancellation of the Christmas Day release of Sony's 'The Interview.'
byCMGNationalNews2 Likes4,502 Views