- Within minutes of the President's blunder, a fake James Flacco Twitter account had been created and was gaining followers by the dozens.
- — James Flacco (@JamesFlacco)Fri, Dec 19 2014 19:29:21Also, while I have you, I really want to apologize for Spider Man. It would've been a lot better if I got to show off my arm more.
- — Rebecca Sinderbrand (@sinderbrand)Fri, Dec 19 2014 19:07:59Fun fact: A "James Flacco" google search returns "Did you mean James Franco?" Why yes. Yes, I believe he did.
- — BroBible (@BroBible)Fri, Dec 19 2014 19:18:32Just When You Think This Story Can’t Get Any Stranger, Barack Obama Calls James Franco ‘James Flacco’ -- http://www.brobible.com/life/article/barack-obama-james-franco-joe-flacco/ …
- — Kevin Van Valkenburg (@KVanValkenburg)Fri, Dec 19 2014 19:17:52.@EW If you need someone to profile this James Flacco hybrid being, I am available and well versed in at least half the source material.
Social media jumps on Obama's 'James Flacco' slip
President Obama had a slip of the tongue Friday during a press conference, referring to actor James Franco as James Flacco. Joe Flacco is the Baltimore Ravens quarterback and there has long been a debate whether he is considered an "elite" quarterback in the NFL. Social media was quick to pile on.