- The newspaper cited unidentified people familiar with the investigation. The adviser under scrutiny is not named, but described as someone close to Trump.
- The Post says the revelation comes as the investigation appears to be entering a more open and active phase, with investigators conducting interviews and using a grand jury to issue subpoenas.
- President Donald Trump departed for his maiden overseas trip as president amid the controversy surrounding investigations into whether his campaign associates collaborated with Russia to sway the election.
- Check back for more details on this developing story.
- The Associated Press contributed to this report
As seen onkiro7.com
REPORT: WHITE HOUSE OFFICIAL SUBJECT OF RUSSIA PROBE