- — William Shatner (@WilliamShatner)Mon, May 04 2015 05:12:20Condolences to the family of Grace. She was a constant shining smile over the years every time our paths crossed.
- — Chase Masterson (@ChaseMasterson)Mon, May 04 2015 04:39:13Very, very sad about the passing of Grace Lee Whitney. She was so lovely, open, genuine. We will truly miss you, Grace.
- — Peter Mayhew (@TheWookieeRoars)Mon, May 04 2015 04:59:58A sad note on the passing of a lovely lady. May you journey to the afterlife be at at warp factor 9. http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/grace-lee-whitney-dead-star-793031 …
- — John Gushue (@JohnGushue)Mon, May 04 2015 08:14:10I got Grace Lee Whitney's autograph at the Star Trek convention in 1976; I was in awe. https://twitter.com/CBCArts/status/595134683106574336 …
- — David S. Cohen (@Variety_DSCohen)Mon, May 04 2015 01:30:34RIP Grace Lee Whitney, Yeoman Rand on the original Star Trek. Never realized she was actually older than my parents. Looked younger.
Remembering Grace Lee Whitney of 'Star Trek,' dead at 85
Whitney, who played Capt. Kirk's assistant on "Star Trek," died Friday at age 85.