- — Capital Journal (@WSJPolitics)Thu, Jun 25 2015 15:20:34Ron Pollack, head of the Families USA advocacy group, dances after hearing the #SCOTUS ruling on the health law. https://amp.twimg.com/v/633cb847-c267-4a03-adc4-6870366e4880 …
- — Bill Clinton (@billclinton)Thu, Jun 25 2015 15:18:22
- — Greyson Chance (@greysonchance)Thu, Jun 25 2015 15:08:31Pleasantly surprised and excited that the #SCOTUS made the right decision today in regards to the ACA! http://www.cnn.com/2015/06/25/politics/supreme-court-ruling-obamacare/index.html …
- — Gov. Mike Huckabee (@GovMikeHuckabee)Thu, Jun 25 2015 14:56:12
- — Chuck Schumer (@SenSchumer)Thu, Jun 25 2015 14:47:11#SCOTUS decision ensures 6.4 M people will keep their coverage; it was legally the right decision and substantively the right outcome.
- — John Fugelsang (@JohnFugelsang)Thu, Jun 25 2015 14:41:16If you're mad John Roberts and #SCOTUS ruled govt can help poor people see doctors you don't really want a govt based on Christian values.
- — The Situation Room (@CNNSitRoom)Thu, Jun 25 2015 14:22:00
Reaction to the Supreme Court ruling in favor of Affordable Care Act subsidies