- — Gov. Mike Huckabee (@GovMikeHuckabee)Fri, Jun 26 2015 14:21:38
- — Gov. Mike Huckabee (@GovMikeHuckabee)Fri, Jun 26 2015 14:57:14This irrational, unconstitutional decision threatens religious liberty - the heart of 1st Amendt. Congress must act. http://buff.ly/1HkNvWv
- — Gov. Mike Huckabee (@GovMikeHuckabee)Fri, Jun 26 2015 16:01:33Five lawyers on #SCOTUS can no more repeal the laws of nature and nature's God on marriage than they can the laws of gravity.
- — Gov. Mike Huckabee (@GovMikeHuckabee)Sat, Jun 27 2015 00:30:07This unconstitutional ruling is not about marriage equality, it's about marriage redefinition. http://buff.ly/1HkSiXH
- — Rick Santorum (@RickSantorum)Fri, Jun 26 2015 18:32:465 judges cannot change 5,000 years of history. Join me and fight for marriage https://secure.ricksantorum.com/donate?sc=HOU4499 … #rick2016
- — Franklin Graham (@Franklin_Graham)Fri, Jun 26 2015 20:25:00Almighty God created marriage & His decisions are not subject to review or revision by any manmade court. #SCOTUSMarriage
- — Gov. Bobby Jindal (@BobbyJindal)Fri, Jun 26 2015 14:41:07Marriage between a man and a woman was established by God, and no earthly court can alter that. http://www.bobbyjindal.com/governor-jindal-releases-statement-on-gay-marriage-ruling/ …
- — Scott Walker (@ScottWalker)Fri, Jun 26 2015 16:08:17I believe SCOTUS' decision is a grave mistake. 5 unelected judges have taken it upon themselves to redefine the institution of marriage.-SKW
- — Rick Perry (@GovernorPerry)Fri, Jun 26 2015 15:28:27I’m a firm believer in traditional marriage, and I also believe the 10th Amendment leaves it to each state to decide this issue. #SCOTUS
- — Team Rick Perry (@TeamRickPerry)Fri, Jun 26 2015 15:23:50Statement by @GovernorPerry on #SCOTUS Same-Sex Marriage Ruling http://rickperry.org/statement-on-supreme-court-gay-marriage-ruling …
Not everyone is happy about same-sex marriage being legalized
While there were many celebrations Friday to mark the Supreme Court's landmark decision to legalize same-sex marriage, conservatives took to social media to voice their displeasure over the court's ruling.