- Jan 11, 2017 12:49 PM EST Dubai's DAMAC Properties confirms to AP it offered $2B in deals to the Trump Organization, which rejected them.
- Jan 11, 2017 12:47 PM EST CNN has released a statement on the exchange with President-elect Trump:
CNN's decision to publish carefully sourced reporting about the operations of our government is vastly different than Buzzfeed's decision to publish unsubstantiated memos. The Trump team knows this. They are using Buzzfeed's decision to deflect from CNN's reporting, which has been matched by other major news organizations. We are fully confident in our reporting. It represents the core of what the First Amendment protects, informing the people of the inner workings of their government; in this case, briefing materials prepared for President Obama and President-elect Trump last week. We made it clear that we were not publishing any of the details of the 35-page document because we have not corroborated the report's allegations. Given that members of the Trump transition team have so vocally criticized out reporting, we encourage them to identify, specifically, what they believe to be inaccurate.
- Jan 11, 2017 12:16 PM EST Ending the news conference now.
- Jan 11, 2017 12:15 PM EST On Putin and hacking: "He shouldn't be doing it, he won't be doing it. Russia will respect our country more when I'm leading it." ..."I won't have a little reset button to push like Hillary." ..."All countries will respect us far more than they do under past administrations."
- Jan 11, 2017 12:14 PM EST Says intelligence agencies should never have released the report he was given.
- Jan 11, 2017 12:12 PM EST National Republic Committee was not hacked, he said.
- Jan 11, 2017 12:11 PM EST Do you trust the intelligence agencies? "They are vital and very important. Within 90 days they are going to be coming back to me with a major report on hacking defense. ... the United States is hacked by everybody."
- Jan 11, 2017 12:10 PM EST On fake news: I recommend people with a moral compass. Some media outlets are fake news more than anybody.
- Jan 11, 2017 12:09 PM EST Lindsey Graham - He's going to crack that 1 percent barrier one day. I hear that he's a nice guy.
- Jan 11, 2017 12:08 PM EST CNN reporter arguing with Trump. "You are fake news."
- Jan 11, 2017 12:05 PM EST He has a list of Supreme Court candidates. "I will be making a decision ... probably within two weeks of the 20th." "We will be doing some pretty good signings" on the Monday after the inauguration.
- Jan 11, 2017 12:04 PM EST "I don't blame Mexico for taking advantage of the United States."
- Jan 11, 2017 12:03 PM EST "Mexico will reimburse us for the cost of the wall - whether it's a tax or a payment - though it's less likely it will be a payment." I don't want to have to wait a year-and-a-half to start the wall.
- Jan 11, 2017 12:01 PM EST "There will be a major border tax on companies ... they are getting away with murder."
- Jan 11, 2017 12:01 PM EST If you want to move your plant to Mexico and fire American workers, "that ain't gonna happen."
- Jan 11, 2017 11:59 AM EST We are doing the Democrats a tremendous service by taking Obamacare off the shelf from them.
- Jan 11, 2017 11:58 AM EST Trump: You are going to be proud of what we put forth as for Obamacare. Obamacare is a complete disaster. ... We could sit back and wait and watch and criticize and we could be a Chuck Shumer ... we don't want to own it. They own it right now. We are going to be submitting a plan. It will be repeal and replace, essentially simultaneously. We are going to get health care taken care of in this country."
- Jan 11, 2017 11:55 AM EST Trump: Sessions, Tillerson were brilliant in hearings. Best cabinet ever put together. "That's what we want. I want to bring the best people to Washington." ..."We need people who are smart, who are successful."
- Jan 11, 2017 11:53 AM EST Trump will donate to the U.S. Treasury all profits from foreign governments who used Trump hotels.
- Jan 11, 2017 11:52 AM EST He can't sell the brand for various reasons - one would be because he would still get the rights to the brand. He should "not be expected to destroy the brand he built."
- Jan 11, 2017 11:47 AM EST No communications from the company will be linked to Trump when he is in the White House.
- Jan 11, 2017 11:46 AM EST Trump attorney: Trump has already liquidated many of his assets. All pending deals were terminated after his election. He and his children lost millions. No new foreign deals will take place while he is president. He will know about new deals only if he "reads it in the paper."
- Jan 11, 2017 11:44 AM EST Trump investments -- the Trump Organization -- will be conveyed to a trust before Jan.20; he has relinquished leadership to Alan Wisselburg and his two sons; an ethics adviser will be added to the leadership team - a written note from the adviser will be required to do business; his daughter will no longer have any connection with the business. Trump will resign from all companies.
- Jan 11, 2017 11:41 AM EST Sheri Dillon, Trump's attorney, is explaining that he will separate himself completely from his businesses.
As seen oncoxmediagroup.com
Live updates - Trump
byCMGNationalNews1 Like51,276 Views