- Mar 9, 2016 2:35 AM EST CNN projects that Donald Trump has won the Hawaii Republican caucuses
- Mar 9, 2016 12:16 AM EST CNN projects that Ted Cruz has won the Idaho Republican primary
- Mar 8, 2016 11:58 PM EST With 36 percent of the votes counted in the Idaho Republican primary, Ted Cruz has 41 percent, followed by Donald Trump at 29 percent and Marco Rubio at 18 percent.
- Mar 8, 2016 11:51 PM EST Sanders won with the help of voters who said they were "very worried about the economy;" the voters who supported a candidate "who cares about me," and those who said honesty was the most important quality in a candidate. Eighty percent chose Sanders on 'trustworthiness."
- Mar 8, 2016 11:35 PM EST The Associated Press says Bernie Sanders has won the Michigan primary.
- Mar 8, 2016 11:31 PM EST No matter who wins Michigan on the Democratic side, the delegates will be divided between the two candidates.
- Mar 8, 2016 11:28 PM EST With more than 90 percent reporting, still no call in Sanders/Clinton race in Mighigan.
- Mar 8, 2016 11:25 PM EST Ted Cruz maintains lead in Idaho; Trump is now in second.
- Mar 8, 2016 11:13 PM EST In Idaho, Ted Cruz is leading with 3 percent of the vote. Marco Rubio is in second place.
- Mar 8, 2016 10:50 PM EST Polls close in Idaho in 10 minutes.
- Mar 8, 2016 10:44 PM EST Clinton and Sanders debate in Miami on Wednesday night -- 9 p.m. (ET) on CNN.
- Mar 8, 2016 10:34 PM EST With 75 percent of the vote in in Michigan, Sanders is still leading -- 50.6 to 47.9 percent for Clinton.
- Mar 8, 2016 10:20 PM EST According to exit polling, Sanders is getting 32 percent of the African American vote in Michigan.
- Mar 8, 2016 10:12 PM EST Clinton had maintained a double-digit lead in nearly all the polls in Michigan prior to Tuesday’s vote.
- Mar 8, 2016 10:01 PM EST Sanders maintains lead in Michigan with more than half of the votes counted.
- Mar 8, 2016 9:59 PM EST Trump's "infomercial" being criticized on social media and by broadcasters.
- Mar 8, 2016 9:49 PM EST CNN being slammed on Twitter by Bernie Sanders supporters. They wonder why the network is carrying Donald Trump's victory speech/news conference instead of reporting Michigan Democtratic race.
- Mar 8, 2016 9:44 PM EST With 40 percent reporting, Donald Trump is beating Hillary Clinton in total Michigan primary votes cast.
- Mar 8, 2016 9:35 PM EST Nate Silver of FiveThirtyEight.com says if Sanders wins Michigan, it will be one of the greatest polling errors in primary history.
- Mar 8, 2016 9:25 PM EST Donald Trump: "I don't think I've ever had so many horrible, horrible things said about me in one week."
- Mar 8, 2016 9:14 PM EST CNN projects that Donald Trump has won the Michigan Republican primary.
As seen onkiro7.com