- Mar 20, 2017 3:21 PM EDT The hearing ends at 3:21 p.m. ET
- Mar 20, 2017 3:21 PM EDT Any evidence that any current member of the administration colluded with the Russians?" Nunes asks. "I cannot answer that," Comey says.
- Mar 20, 2017 3:17 PM EDT Gowdy says the hearsay he has heard today is beyond the pale and that it would never admitted in a court of law. "People are counting on you two."
- Mar 20, 2017 3:12 PM EDT Comey says knowing what he knows now, he would have been more insistent in notifying the DNC about the hack.
- Mar 20, 2017 3:09 PM EDT DNC was notified in August of 2015 of hacks, Comey says. About a year later hacks showed up on WikiLeaks. DNC did not give access to FBI, Comey said. NSA did not ask for access, Rogers says.
- Mar 20, 2017 3:08 PM EDT Rep. Will Hurd, (R-Texas), asks about hacks and what was used. Rogers says he will not answer it.
- Mar 20, 2017 3:05 PM EDT Rep. Castro is speaking again. Could leaks have come from the White House staff, Castro asks. Sure, says Comey. It's often coming from places you don't expect, he says. Castro mentions "Munchausen by proxy."
- Mar 20, 2017 3:05 PM EDT Comey says he does not like talking about his work in public, he would rather do it than be testifying.
- Mar 20, 2017 3:03 PM EDT Absent a change in behavior, this is likely not the last time we will be talking about it," Rogers says of Russian interference.
- Mar 20, 2017 3:01 PM EDT Heck is still reading a statement.
- Mar 20, 2017 2:56 PM EDT Rep. Denny Heck, (D-Wash.), is speaking now.
- Mar 20, 2017 2:55 PM EDT Schiff says the Republicans did change their platform when it comes weapons for Ukraine.
- Mar 20, 2017 2:51 PM EDT Republican party was hacked by Russian's, also, Comey said.
- Mar 20, 2017 2:51 PM EDT Rep. Elise Stefanik, (R-New York), is speaking. She asks when Comey briefed government officials on the investigation into Russian interference with the election. If the investigation began in July, why wait to notified officials, Sefanik asks. Because of its sensitivity, Comey says.
- Mar 20, 2017 2:38 PM EDT Rep. Rick Crawford, (R-Ark.), is speaking. He is talking about the plank in the Republican platform that supports sanctions against Russia. He says it was crafted with Trump's approval and cooperation. Rep. Nunes says he wants it to be known that the GOP platform was made tougher when it came to sanctions against Russia.
- Mar 20, 2017 2:37 PM EDT Rep. Turner reads a statement made by James Clapper. The statement made on "Meet the Press."
- "We did not include any evidence in our report — and I say, 'our,' that's N.S.A., F.B.I. and C.I.A., with my office, the Director of National Intelligence — that had anything, that had any reflection of collusion between members of the Trump campaign and the Russians," he said. "There was no evidence of that included in our report."
- Mar 20, 2017 2:36 PM EDT Rep. Heck, (D-Wash.), is speaking. "We saw no efforts aimed at the vote itself," Comey said. "We saw efforts to penetrate the registration rolls."
- Mar 20, 2017 2:34 PM EDT Comey asked if Paul Manafort is the subject of his investigation. He said he would not comment.
- Mar 20, 2017 2:31 PM EDT Castro brings up Carter Page and Michael Flynn who were mentioned in the dossier. He asks Comey if the sale of shares of a Russian energy company is the subject of his investigation. Comey says he won't answer.
- Mar 20, 2017 2:28 PM EDT Castro asks more questions about the dossier. The dossier's veracity has never been confirmed.
- Mar 20, 2017 2:26 PM EDT Rep. Joaquin Castro asks Comey about a dossier prepared by British intelligence agent, Christopher Steele.
- Mar 20, 2017 2:25 PM EDT Rep. Himes references this tweet the president posted about an hour ago.
- Mar 20, 2017 2:21 PM EDT Stewart says there is another element to this. "The intelligence community isn't perfect."
As seen onwhio.com
Live updates: James Comey testimony
byCMGNationalNews1 Like125,426 Views