- The star teased his Instagram followers Monday with a snapshot of his long locks getting snipped.
- He revealed his new look a few hours later.
- Many members of the Twitterverse couldn't handle the transformation.
- — Rebecca Susan Baugh (@BeccaSBaugh)Tue, Mar 03 2015 10:18:48#OMG no he didn't. 'Shock and mass hysteria as #JaredLeto does the unthinkable!' @JaredLeto http://www.channel24.co.za/Gossip/News/Shock-and-mass-hysteria-as-Jared-Leto-does-the-unthinkable-20150303 …
- — Cinnamon (@caitlin_good95)Tue, Mar 03 2015 06:45:15Jared Leto cut his hair. No more beautiful man bun on top of that beautiful head. Excuse me a moment...😭 Good thing he's a babe either way
- But others thought a smooth-faced Leto was an improvement.
- — BrittanyTomaino (@brittanytomaino)Tue, Mar 03 2015 06:22:21
- What do you think?
Jared Leto cuts hair for 'Suicide Squad' role; fans freak out
The actor, known for his long hair and beard, is now sporting short hair and a smooth face for his role as the Joker in "Suicide Squad," ET reports.