- — Randy Prine (@randyprine)Tue, Sep 30 2014 02:46:13#IAmARepublican because I value a guy who moves his money to avoid taxes more than a guy who moves his family to pick our fruit.
- — Fatty McElbows (@FattyMcElbows)Tue, Sep 30 2014 02:54:58#iamarepublican because I believe in personal responsibility. Which is why I blame Obama, liberals, blacks, and feminists for everything.
- — Mari Steed (@culchiewoman)Tue, Sep 30 2014 12:11:32#IamARepublican because I need the menfolk to tell me what to do with my ladyparts. And white Jesus. Amen and pass the ammo.
- — Dorian Plum (@DorianPlum)Tue, Sep 30 2014 11:51:14#IAmARepublican because minorities & liberals are only poor because of their own choices. White conservatives are poor because of immigrants
- — HuffPost Impact (@HuffPostImpact)Thu, Oct 02 2014 01:30:16
#IAmARepublican campaign backfires
The Republican party has taken to the internet to show that they're like everyone else, but one problem, the hash tag has been hijacked.