- — Benjamin Law 🌈 (@mrbenjaminlaw)Mon, Oct 16 2017 21:15:36
- Law shared his ideas for helping victims of sexual harassment and sexual assault.
- — Benjamin Law 🌈 (@mrbenjaminlaw)Mon, Oct 16 2017 21:16:27#HowIWillChange: Acknowledge that if all women I know has been sexually harassed, abused or assaulted, then I know perpetrators. Or am one.
- — Benjamin Law 🌈 (@mrbenjaminlaw)Mon, Oct 16 2017 21:16:43#HowIWillChange: Recognise I don't need to be a perpetrator to be a bad guy. Questioning harassment, not doing anything about it—all as bad.
- Some Twitter users said that they would do a better job of listening.
- — Andrew Webster (@web_stirs)Mon, Oct 16 2017 21:34:39#HowIWillChange: I will listen to women more closely, seeking to understand before seeking to be understood. Then, if it helps, I will act. https://twitter.com/mrbenjaminlaw/status/920035522260512768 …
- — Benjamin Murphy (@iambenatwork)Mon, Oct 16 2017 22:46:16#howiwillchange by fighting the ugly habits I have gathered & instead listening more, talking less.Believing without asking for an open vein https://twitter.com/mrbenjaminlaw/status/920035522260512768 …
- — Jim McCasland (@textifyer59)Tue, Oct 17 2017 16:23:38
- Some promised to not enable the actions of abusers and to speak or act when necessary.
- — Alex Soul Rots💀☠️🎃 (@solwat)Mon, Oct 16 2017 23:16:54#HowIWillChange? Never accept the diversion tactics of abusers. Never enable, even passively, the behaviors that lead to this.
- — B E Ayshford (@episode2480)Mon, Oct 16 2017 22:11:04
- Others took a look at themselves to check their own actions.
- — biryani brah (@garliquorice)Mon, Oct 16 2017 22:59:20#HowIWillChange means acknowledging the socialisation of ALL men into cruelty and entitlement, whether we individually act on it or not
- — biryani brah (@garliquorice)Mon, Oct 16 2017 23:01:20#HowIWillChange means acknowledging MY OWN capacity for harmful behaviour, and taking responsibility for unlearning that toxicity
As seen onwhio.com
How Will I Change