- A few minutes later, Cooper tweeted that he has not "sent a tweet in days or replied to any tweets."
- The culprit's questionable tweet came in response to Trump's Wednesday morning post about Republican Roy Moore's loss to Democrat Doug Jones in the Alabama Senate election.
"The reason I originally endorsed Luther Strange (and his numbers went up mightily), is that I said Roy Moore will not be able to win the General Election," wrote Trump, who endorsed Strange in the primary but backed Moore in the days leading up to Tuesday's general election. "I was right! Roy worked hard but the deck was stacked against him!"
- Just over a half-hour later, a tweet from Cooper's account responded, "Oh Really? You endorsed him you tool! Pathetic loser."
- Cooper's followers were stunned.
- The tweet has since been deleted.