- — RUTH BUZZI (@Ruth_A_Buzzi)Thu, Mar 17 2016 02:16:36Frank Sinatra, Jr. was brilliant, talented, funny, generous, kind... just like a brother to me. He will always live in my heart; RIP Frank.
- — Seth MacFarlane (@SethMacFarlane)Thu, Mar 17 2016 01:45:06Frank Sinatra, Jr. was a friend to Family Guy, and a friend to me. I'm saddened at his passing, but grateful to have known him. RIP, Frank.
- — Willie Geist (@WillieGeist)Thu, Mar 17 2016 01:36:48Sinatra always carried a roll of dimes after Frank, Jr.'s kidnappers made him negotiate by pay phone. Buried w/ one. http://www.nbcnews.com/pop-culture/music/frank-sinatra-jr-dies-72-n540521 …
- — Tony Bennett (@itstonybennett)Thu, Mar 17 2016 01:18:12I am deeply saddened to hear of the passing of Frank Sinatra Jr and send my sympathy to Tina and Nancy and the Sinatra family.
- — Larry King (@kingsthings)Thu, Mar 17 2016 01:04:48I always admired Frank Sinatra Jr. He was born with a hard name to live up to, but I loved his talent and his ability to be forthright.
As seen onwsbtv.com
Friends and fans say goodbye to Frank Sinatra Jr.