- — Darla Shine (@darlashine)Fri, Mar 20 2015 13:24:10Eva Mendes is saying what I wrote in my book Happy Housewives back in 2006. Women don't wear sweatpants! Instead go for cute yoga pants.
- — Bethany Ramos (@bethany_ramos)Fri, Mar 20 2015 13:23:49If sweatpants cause divorce, none of us stand a chance http://www.sheknows.com/love-and-sex/articles/1078848/eva-mendes-calls-sweatpants-the-top-cause-of-divorce … via @SheKnows
- — Tara Jeffrey (@TaraJeffrey)Fri, Mar 20 2015 13:23:19If this is true, my marriage was over a long time ago. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/03/19/eva-mendes-sweatpants_n_6902570.html?ncid=tweetlnkushpmg00000067 …
- — Åse (@skrattgropar)Fri, Mar 20 2015 13:28:34Mendes Calls Sweatpants 'The Number One Cause of Divorce' http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/eva-mendes-calls-sweatpants-number-divorce/story?id=29750363 … Sweatpants = divorce? Really? That's one fragile marriage!
- — Amanda Carrell (@southern_grrl)Fri, Mar 20 2015 02:23:52If a man doesn't love me when I'm in couture AND when I'm in sweatpants, he's not worth marrying in the first place. #EvaMendes
- — Kara Bosworth (@karakeough)Fri, Mar 20 2015 01:33:10
- — Zach Pugh (@ZachDoesRadio)Fri, Mar 20 2015 09:00:05I can't say that I have ever considered divorce because my wife wears sweatpants around the house. What are you talking about? #EvaMendes
Eva Mendes says no to sweatpants
In an interview with "Extra," the actress says the number one reason for divorce are the comfy, warm pants, backtracks after social uproar, claiming she was just kidding.