- — Katie Turner (@thekatieturner)Mon, Aug 11 2014 09:32:30I'm making a Target College Registry because it's the easiest way for my brain to make a list of stuff I eventually want for our place.
- — Jason Evan Mihalko (@jaypsyd)Sat, Aug 09 2014 17:27:08@C3glz Ibhear from my college qged patients bed bath and beyond does a registry where you can buy in one stoe and pick it upvin another.
- — brokeGIRLrich (@brokeGIRLrich)Fri, Aug 08 2014 14:25:11My College Gift Registry - great idea or tacky? http://fitnpoor.com/2014/08/08/college-gift-registry/ … @fitisthenewpoor
- — FlaglerCollege (@FlaglerCollege)Thu, Aug 07 2014 19:34:39SALE OR NO-SALE? What do you think of the college student gift registry program at Target? http://usat.ly/1snhRO2
- — Jess Philo (@jessphilo)Thu, Aug 07 2014 18:03:19
- — Sereno EduConsulting (@My_Advisor_Says)Wed, Aug 06 2014 02:28:05
- — Annie (@tumblingrannie)Thu, Aug 07 2014 01:22:15Completed my marriage registry at Bed Bath & Beyond today! What, Mom? That was for college? I can't have a Magic Bullet in my dorm?!?
- — Senior Splash (@SeniorSplash)Tue, Aug 05 2014 12:41:48Registering for College?: Most people create a gift registry when they get married or have a baby, but a new t... http://bit.ly/1qQHiXc
- — Chris Walton (@StanfordcChris)Thu, Jul 31 2014 12:05:28Target's College Registry is all the rage! Just featured in CNN Mon http://money.cnn.com/2014/07/30/pf/college/college-gift-registries/index.html?hpt=hp_t2 …WyG90
- — Daybreak27 (@Daybreak272)Mon, Aug 04 2014 18:38:22Register for a wedding. Register for a new baby. Register for college? What do you think of this new trend? http://www.cayman27.com.ky/2014/08/04/leaving-for-college-registry …
Crowd-sourcing the college experience
College students, and their parents, are turning to college registries to help pay for outfitting the traditional dorm.