- — COMMON (@common)Tue, Oct 03 2017 01:49:51Thank you to Jonathan Smith + all the courageous heroes who saved lives last night during the terrorist attack on the Las Vegas Strip. https://twitter.com/byheatherlong/status/914970181994029056 …
- — Serena Williams (@serenawilliams)Mon, Oct 02 2017 23:47:48What can I say? What can we do? I am heartbroken for the Las Vegas victims. I am praying for the families the victims& honestly our futures
- — Joe Rogan (@joerogan)Mon, Oct 02 2017 22:28:48100% of the money from my show Friday night is going to the Las Vegas Victims Fund. https://www.gofundme.com/dr2ks2-las-vegas-victims-fund … Tix: http://www.ticketmaster.com/venueartist/376841/705292 …
- — Barbra Streisand (@BarbraStreisand)Mon, Oct 02 2017 22:08:30After Sandy Hook and Las Vegas, what is the rationale for any civilian owning an assault rifle and high capacity magazine?
- — Chelsea Clinton (@ChelseaClinton)Mon, Oct 02 2017 21:34:45Please share with any trauma counselors you know in/near Las Vegas: https://twitter.com/mandalaybay/status/914893207388938240 …
- — Ariana Grande (@ArianaGrande)Mon, Oct 02 2017 16:17:11My heart is breaking for Las Vegas. We need love, unity, peace, gun control & for people to look at this & call this what it is = terrorism.
- — John Mayer (@JohnMayer)Mon, Oct 02 2017 15:41:08No words. Just grief, sadness, and the never-ending attempt to make sense of something utterly senseless. Love to all in Las Vegas.
- — xoxo, Gaga (@ladygaga)Mon, Oct 02 2017 15:16:13This is terrorism plain and simple. Terror bares no race, gender or religion. Democrats & Republicans please unite now #guncontrol 🇺🇸
- — Taylor Swift (@taylorswift13)Mon, Oct 02 2017 14:44:06There are no words to express the helplessness and sorrow my broken heart feels for the victims in Vegas and their families.
- — Blake Shelton (@blakeshelton)Mon, Oct 02 2017 14:14:51My deepest sympathies and prayers to anyone has been affected by the Vegas shooting last night. I don't even know anymore... Why?
- — Nick Jonas (@nickjonas)Mon, Oct 02 2017 12:33:42Devastated waking up to the news of the shooting in Las Vegas. Praying for the victims and their families and friends. #PRAYERSFORVEGAS
- — Carrie Underwood (@carrieunderwood)Mon, Oct 02 2017 12:29:06Woke up to such horrible news. We are praying for the victims and their families. May the Lord bring some comfort to them.
- — Elizabeth Banks (@ElizabethBanks)Mon, Oct 02 2017 12:16:19My heart is split open for the victims and their families in Las Vegas. At what point do we Americans say #enough
- — Luke Bryan (@LukeBryanOnline)Mon, Oct 02 2017 12:10:55Words can't begin explain my sadness. My family and I are praying for the victims of this tragedy. Truly heartbroken.
- — Cole Swindell (@coleswindell)Mon, Oct 02 2017 12:08:26No words..wish it was a bad dream. So heartbreaking waking up to this news. Prayers for everyone involved in the Las Vegas shooting. 💔🙏🏻
- — Chelsea Clinton (@ChelseaClinton)Mon, Oct 02 2017 11:50:29Las Vegas & all who lost loved ones in last night's horrifying attack are in my heart & prayers. Thank you to the courageous 1st responders.
- — Sheryl Crow (@SherylCrow)Mon, Oct 02 2017 11:43:23Oh no! How can this be happening? I am praying for the families and friends of those who were shot. 😔🙏 #route91 #lasvegas https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/914803699477876736 …
Las Vegas shooting: Jason Aldean, other celebrities share prayers on social media
Celebrities took to social media to share their thoughts and prayers after a deadly mass shooting erupted late Sunday during the Route 91 Harvest country music festival, headlined by Jason Aldean, in Las Vegas.
byCMGNationalNews1 Like140,515 Views