- — Missy Elliott (@MissyElliott)Mon, Jul 27 2015 01:25:49My heart is truly heavy 😢 May u rest in peace with your mommy #BobbiKristina sending prayers 2 the Brown/Houston family🙏🏾
- — Vivica A. Fox (@MsVivicaFox)Mon, Jul 27 2015 01:14:02
- — Leona Lewis (@leonalewis)Mon, Jul 27 2015 04:33:59Deeply saddened that #BobbiKristina has passed. I'm so fortunate to have met ur mum, one of my inspirations. Rest in bliss together angels x
- — Ava DuVernay (@AVAETC)Mon, Jul 27 2015 01:30:09She seemed to be caught in the web of celebrity upon arrival. Twenty two years. A sad end. May the sister have peace now. #BobbiKristina
- — Patti Stanger (@pattistanger)Mon, Jul 27 2015 00:53:06
Celebrities pay tribute to Bobbi Kristina Brown, dead at 22
Bobbi Kristina Brown, the daughter of singer Bobby Brown and the late Whitney Houston, died on July 26, 2015, in hospice care. She was 22. Here's how celebrities were paying tribute to Brown on social media.