- — Larry King (@kingsthings)Thu, Feb 12 2015 04:05:36So sorry to learn of the passing of Bob Simon. He was a great reporter & wonderful man. A frequent guest of mine. So sorry to hear this. RIP
- — Anderson Cooper (@andersoncooper)Thu, Feb 12 2015 02:58:51
- — Michael Moore (@MMFlint)Thu, Feb 12 2015 04:18:05#BobSimon asked me to be on 60 Minutes in 2003. A true professional and a great human being. A friend to the voiceless everywhere. RIP
- — David Gregory (@davidgregory)Thu, Feb 12 2015 03:35:55Bob Simon's writing and storytelling were the best of what tv journalism can be. He leaves a huge void. My prayers are w his family and CBS
- — Frank Rich (@frankrichny)Thu, Feb 12 2015 03:36:21An incredibly poignant reminder of true bravery in network news. RIP Bob Simon http://www.cbsnews.com/news/life-and-times-of-a-foreign-correspondent/ …
- — Ava DuVernay (@AVAETC)Thu, Feb 12 2015 02:57:01Stunned. We spent time together on my 60 Minutes piece just a few weeks ago. My goodness. May God rest his soul. http://nypost.com/2015/02/11/60-minutes-bob-simon-killed-in-car-crash/ …
- — Donna Brazile (@donnabrazile)Thu, Feb 12 2015 02:46:03
- — david carr (@carr2n)Thu, Feb 12 2015 02:42:09RIP Bob Simon, a television storyteller without peer. http://www.cbsnews.com/news/cbs-news-correspondent-bob-simon-1941-2015/ … Dies in 2 car crash in Manhattan.
Bob Simon, CBS correspondent, remembered
The world reacts to the death of CBS correspondent Bob Simon, killed at age 73 in a car accident in New York City on Feb. 11, 2015.