- — The White House (@WhiteHouse)Sun, May 31 2015 02:29:27
- — Hillary Clinton (@HillaryClinton)Sun, May 31 2015 03:03:15My heart is broken for the family of Beau Biden—a wonderful man who served his country with devotion and lived his life with courage. -H
- — Bill Clinton (@billclinton)Sun, May 31 2015 04:36:06Hillary & I mourn the loss of Beau Biden - so full of life, love, honor, and service - and we pray for the strength of his wonderful family.
- — Chelsea Clinton (@ChelseaClinton)Sun, May 31 2015 02:16:18
- — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump)Sun, May 31 2015 02:47:25I would like to offer Vice President Biden my warmest condolences on the loss of his wonderful son, Beau. Met him once, great guy!
- — Lindsey Graham (@GrahamBlog)Sun, May 31 2015 02:42:55Heartbreaking and devastating news about Beau Biden. I hope God will provide the Biden family comfort and healing in the days ahead.
- — James E. Clyburn (@Clyburn)Sun, May 31 2015 02:38:47I'm deeply saddened to hear the news of Beau Biden's passing.My condolences go out to the VP, Dr. Biden & their family.May he rest in peace.
- — Senator Tom Carper (@SenatorCarper)Sun, May 31 2015 02:52:31My heart is breaking for the Biden family. Beau represented all that is good about Delaware and our country. I will miss him greatly.
Beau Biden dies of brain cancer at 46; politicians, celebs react
Vice President Joe Biden's son died Saturday of brain cancer. He was 46.