- — USA TODAY (@USATODAY)Thu, Sep 25 2014 15:14:48UPDATING: Holder made the final decision in hour-long conversation with Obama over Labor Day weekend, official says: http://usat.ly/1peFG88
- — USA TODAY (@USATODAY)Thu, Sep 25 2014 15:13:14UPDATING: Holder had discussed plans to step down with Obama on multiple occasions in recent months, official says: http://usat.ly/1peFG88
- — NewsBreaker (@NewsBreaker)Thu, Sep 25 2014 15:13:07
- — Joe Grimaldi (@joe_jg928)Thu, Sep 25 2014 16:11:10If Eric Holder leaves as AG, It seems an excellent opportunity 4 Sen Warren's experience & loyalty towards the American ppl & Justice
- — creative scorpio (@vinivinidogo)Thu, Sep 25 2014 16:10:28Really sorry 2 see AG Eric Holder go...think he was one who was oft able 2 say what @BarackObama couldn't especially on race in America
- — Ezra Klein (@ezraklein)Thu, Sep 25 2014 15:03:06Holder stepping down means Arne Duncan and Ton Vilsack are the last original cabinet members left in the Obama admin: http://bit.ly/1qyr175
- — CannaBis Wins!! (@CannabisWins)Thu, Sep 25 2014 15:26:40Eric Holder resigns. Anybody realize impact it will have on the legalization of cannabis?? He wanted to see cannabis rescheduled. Now what?
Attorney General Eric Holder is resigning
Eric Holder, the nation's first black attorney general, is resigning after serving six years in the high-profile position. During his term, Holder has dealt with threats of terrorism and has advocated for criminal justice system reform.