- — amanda bynes (@amandabynes)Fri, Oct 10 2014 17:38:30My dad never did any of those things The microchip in my brain made me say those things but he's the one that ordered them to microchip me
- "I am heartbroken today for my husband of 47 years," Lynn Bynes' attorney Tamar Arminak tells E! News exclusively in a statement on her behalf. "Rick has been the best father and husband a family can ask for. He has never abused Amanda or our other children physically or sexually. These accusations are absolutely horrible and could not be further from the truth! These allegations stem from Amanda's mental state at the moment. They have no basis in reality. It saddens me beyond belief that my husband's character could be slandered in such a way."
- — amanda bynes (@amandabynes)Fri, Oct 10 2014 15:08:19He called me ugly as a child and then asked me if I wanted to have sex with him and i did not know how to respond and I said no and then
- — amanda bynes (@amandabynes)Fri, Oct 10 2014 15:28:17saying or doing something inappropriate around me so I could get him arrested & put in jail for the rest of his perverted life
- — amanda bynes (@amandabynes)Fri, Oct 10 2014 15:41:24My mom knows that my father's literally and physically incestual towards his own daughter and the fact that she never called the police on
Amanda Bynes' Parents Respond to Her Abuse Accusations as She Blames 'Microchip'
Amanda Bynes's mother, Lynn Bynes, defends Rick In a statement to E! Online submitted by her attorney: "I am heartbroken today for my husband of 47 years.