Terry Lynn Land "Really?"
- Time.com says the ad features Land as she "sips her coffee for an agonizingly slow 12 seconds of silence."
Dwayne Stovall, Texas - "Turtle Soup"
- Dwayne Stovall lost the Republican primary, to an opponent who will likely defeat the Democratic opponent, according to Vox.com. The ad features some references to turtles and an odd reference to liking turtle soup.
Rob Maness, Louisiana “Gator”
- Rob Mannes makes tried to make an impression by tying his local roots to dealing with the "gators" in Washington. It's certainly a memorable ad.
Joni Erns, Iowa, "Squeal"
- Joni Erns starts off by talking about how her childhood spent castrating hogs will help her in Washington. "When I get to Washington, I'll know how to cut pork," she says.
"Gary Peters Loan Sharknado" in Michigan
- This ad seems to be part cartoon and part movie trailer. It even features a burping shark. It's one you don't want to miss.