- This baby, man. This baby just gets me.
- — Tyler Foster (@droidguy1119)Wed, Jul 04 2012 09:01:40It is not as surprising that the Tunisian Star Wars sets have held up for 30+ yrs as it is that Lucasfilm / fans haven't hauled them away.
The Expanded Universe, or whatever
- I cannot express exactly how much that depresses me, Pablo. Congratulations.
- Clearly a man who has never read The Crystal Star.
Star Wars was on TV
- And I was apparently only around for the ROTS tweets. (And a whole lot of Spanish tweets. There'd be more here if I read Spanish.)
- — Ashley Montgomery (@MontyMayhem)Wed, Jul 04 2012 03:17:32How does Padme look pretty in every scene??? No bad hair day, no sweats, no fat days eating ice cream...sheesh #forceofjuly
- — Baylor Johnson (@theBaylorJ)Wed, Jul 04 2012 01:31:18
- — CarriCakes (@SajidaKajada)Wed, Jul 04 2012 03:13:41
- — James Cain (@Real_JamesCain)Wed, Jul 04 2012 03:47:48Palpatine always trades up, preferring a newer, healthier, eviler, Sith lord. How did Vader hang in there all these years? #ForceofJuly
- — Dylan Ward (@Professor_Ward)Wed, Jul 04 2012 03:52:24First thing Vader does when he is repaired? Asks about the woman he loves. There is always hope. No one is too far gone. #ForceofJuly
- And, okay, a little bit of ROTJ.
- — Jorge Chavez (@jchavez_)Sun, Jul 08 2012 03:46:56
- — Terri Donawell (@TAD60)Sun, Jul 08 2012 03:58:33#ForceofJuly - One of my favorite moments was watching Han's face while he was digesting the fact he was getting the girl! "He's my brother"
And finally, the snark
Tweets for July 2 - 8
The week’s best #StarWars and #SWEU tweets, or at least the best that I saw.