- — Trevor Moore (@itrevormoore)Fri, Sep 14 2012 21:13:40Somewhere in a recording studio "Weird Al" is debating whether or not the Star Wars Prequels were too long ago to do "Gungan Style"
- — Death Star PR (@DeathStarPR)Mon, Sep 17 2012 14:33:21There are only three certainties in life: death, taxes and a terrible #StarWars/Gangnam Style "Gungan Style" mash-up video.
- Yes, the last one is from Monday. So? I have a theme.
- — Peter DiCicco (@PeterDiCicco)Sat, Sep 15 2012 11:50:52Yeah, they're all about the taste of cold steel and everything, but as a warrior race you'd think Klingons would have invented a lightsaber.
- — Licorice Nipples (@LicoriceNipples)Thu, Sep 13 2012 15:00:49The fact that Jabba was not wearing pants out trumps Jar Jar as the worst thing ever in the Star Wars universe by far.
Watching the movies
- — Trace (@Corellian_Sugar)Sat, Sep 15 2012 23:36:46Despite the film's problems, there's a beautiful symmetry in Vader taking his first breath as Padme takes her last. Sue me, I'm a sap. #ROTS
- God's own truth. Jim Henson is magic.
- — Randy Stradley (@Randy_Stradley)Sat, Sep 15 2012 09:36:28A message for Star Wars comics fans only: I am working on a script. The number 108 is in play. You may resume your normal twittering now.
- — Jennifer Heddle (@jenheddle)Fri, Sep 14 2012 15:55:35There's a bit in @brianwood's latest STAR WARS script that makes me want to do this: http://media.247sports.com/Uploads/Assets/57/603/603057.gif …tsprincessleiaisbetterthanyou603057.gif #princessleiaisbetterthanyou
- — Maleko Hurli man (@illogicalRogue2)Sat, Sep 15 2012 13:58:50Oh.. my... #MercyKill your 17th chapter has left.me bawling with snot all Gladiator like. Thanks Allston.
- — Can'dalore (@thecandalore)Mon, Sep 10 2012 09:39:32Was unhappy with how incompetent Luke seems in Dark Apprentice. Can sense the universe but can't detect Exar Kun down the hall. #SWEU
- That's the magic of Anderson's characterization!
- — David Malki ! (@malki)Thu, Sep 13 2012 15:15:22"A member of the Yuuzhan Vong's Shaper caste contacted Regent Torphceris of the Argazdan Redoubt in the final days of the Kanz Disorders"