- — BackpackingDad (@BackpackingDad)Fri, Sep 06 2013 01:56:41Star Wars if written by a four-year old: Luke Skywalker fights Dark Vader with Lifesavers, then flies away in My Lemony Falcon.
- — Alyssa Rosenberg (@AlyssaRosenberg)Wed, Sep 04 2013 14:07:06When "equivalent of the Jedi Council" is being used sans explanation in the Times to explain power lunching, can nerds admit we won already?
- — Damon Lindelof (@DamonLindelof)Sun, Sep 08 2013 19:05:49Upon Luke finding Owen and Beru's charred corpses, my 7 year-old excitedly said, "Now Luke can go to The Academy!" #DarkSide
Episode VII and such
- — Consetta Parker (@parkerpublicist)Thu, Sep 05 2013 18:55:57Guy at bookstore noticed my Star Wars shirt & said "Aren't you worried about lens flares?" me: "No. I'm thrilled there's more Star Wars."
- — Cole Horton (@ColeHorton)Fri, Sep 06 2013 03:46:38Waiting for my casting call: "Late 20 something male. More academic than athletic. Not bad looking if you've had a few drinks" #StarWarsVII
- — Scott Mantz (@MovieMantz)Thu, Sep 05 2013 23:56:59
- — Brian (@wakingthedead17)Thu, Sep 05 2013 15:03:11I know we talk a lot about the new movies not sticking to the #SWEU, but I do still really hope that Jaina is in them. Jaina is great.
The Expanded Universe
- — James.S.A.Corey (@JamesSACorey)Wed, Sep 04 2013 06:41:17OMG STAR WARS IS DONE. Sent copy edits off to Del Rey. It's such a relief to finish a project. Thanks @jenheddle for letting us play.
- — J. W. Rinzler (@jwrinzler)Thu, Sep 05 2013 23:47:06Was at Skywalker Ranch yesterday to start work on a new book. Not writing this one, but it should be a great book. TBA... for fall 2014.
Remembering A.C. Crispin
- — Jennifer Heddle (@jenheddle)Fri, Sep 06 2013 16:50:57RIP A.C. Crispin. I was (and am) a fan and will miss her contributions to writing and the writing community. Very sad news.
Best #StarWars tweets for Sept. 3-8