- — Tim Carmody (@tcarmody)Tue, Sep 24 2013 22:38:26Basically C-3PO is the avatar for the petty, hypercritical, scared-of-change, knows-everything-already Star Wars fan in all of us, manifest.
- — Hollie (@holliebremner)Sun, Sep 29 2013 10:49:50Whenever I'm drunk I online shop for Star Wars things and forget and it all just sort of arrives like little chewbacca surprises
- — paul depaola (@murray1134)Thu, Sep 26 2013 19:12:13It bothers me that it's been 14 years and people still don't understand the point of midichlorians. Hint: they are NOT the Force #starwars
- — FrancescoFrancavilla (@f_francavilla)Fri, Sep 27 2013 06:24:50Disney owns Marvel. And Disney owns Star Wars. SO it's OK if I slip a Millennium Falcon into this Guardians of the Galaxy issue, right? ;)
Episode VII and such
- — Elliott Serrano (@ElliottSerrano)Wed, Sep 25 2013 10:09:24If Lucasfilm is showing off their new process that eliminates post-production, I'm guessing that Episode VII is gonna hit that 2015 release.
- — Justin Korthof (@SixOkay)Tue, Sep 24 2013 16:40:29I hope that somewhere in the bowels of Lucasfilm/Disney they are brokering a deal for a new X-Wing/TIE Fighter "REBELS" tie-in game.
The Expanded Universe
- — John Jackson Miller (@jjmfaraway)Wed, Sep 25 2013 10:57:58She'd only seen Star Wars once in 1977 and couldn't remember what had happened to Ben Kenobi, which made for a unique reading dynamic.
- — John Jackson Miller (@jjmfaraway)Wed, Sep 25 2013 11:01:35Was pleased to hear that she wasn't lost at all, which is what we aim for. Every novel, every comic book is someone's first.
Star Wars life