- — Lets Go Lions! (@Leith_Marie)Fri, Oct 18 2013 13:59:39I KNOW THIS IS GEEKY BUT... Stop worrying about the droids you're looking for and appreciate the droids you have. #StarWars
- — Fevin Kik (@fevinkik)Sun, Oct 20 2013 20:24:19If you tilt your phone backwards while you scroll down, it feels like Twitter is a Star Wars intro where the empire is made of sane people.
- — Adam McKay (@GhostPanther)Sun, Oct 20 2013 16:30:50If I say "last Star Wars" and u say "Actually you mean 3rd Star Wars! It's a prequel!" I'm going to hit u with a fish tank.
- — James Stevenson (@JamesStevenson)Wed, Oct 16 2013 22:02:29Back of Clone Wars S5 Blu-ray has a quote "Most exciting Star Wars stories in two decades." Ouch on backhanding prequels on an official box
- — Ewen Dodds (@ewendodds)Sat, Oct 19 2013 22:27:09I just realised that 'vader' is the Dutch word for 'father' and now Star Wars seems one level geekier than I thought it was beforehand.
- — Kristen Hidalgo (@manraysky)Sat, Oct 19 2013 00:00:02Also, that previous post is not a spoiler, a hint, a clue, a secret message, or anything else mysterious. I just saw some art.
Disney, Episode VII and such
- — Andrew Lupi (@MasterAndrew15)Thu, Oct 17 2013 03:49:40I like to believe its Wedge's inability to shut up that kept him alive through all the major battles of the Galactic Civil War and beyond.
- — Aaron Goins (@avgoins)Tue, Oct 15 2013 18:41:074 of the last 8 Star Wars novels featured a non Force using lead... for those of you who say we don't get enough of that kind of thing #SWEU
Star Wars life
Best #StarWars tweets for Oct. 14-20