Episode VII and J.J. Abrams
- He's directing, if you hadn't heard. Like you couldn't hear.
- — Michael Ausiello (@MichaelAusiello)Thu, Jan 24 2013 13:57:33THIS JUST IN: Han Solo and Princess Leia's three daughters will be played by Keri Russell, Jennifer Garner and Anna Torv. #JJAbramsStarWars
- — Bobby (@FatboyRoberts)Thu, Jan 24 2013 13:57:525 minutes after the news breaks, score nerds everywhere simultaneously realize this probably means Michael Giacchino doing a Star Wars movie
- — Darren Franich (@DarrenFranich)Thu, Jan 24 2013 14:00:46If this is true, then J.J. Abrams is officially the annoying kid in school who got all the toys for Christmas. ALL THE TOYS.
- — Jason O'Mara (@jason_omara)Thu, Jan 24 2013 14:08:04
- — David Collins (@DavidWCollins)Thu, Jan 24 2013 14:08:34
- — Michael Ausiello (@MichaelAusiello)Thu, Jan 24 2013 14:11:35Breaking: @greggrunberg to cameo as an ill-fated starfighter pilot in opening sequence of JJ Abrams' STAR WARS VII
- — Christina Warren (@film_girl)Thu, Jan 24 2013 14:18:10Abrams doing Star Wars proves my original comment post Disney-Lucas buy: Kathleen Kennedy is Magic. Do not underestimate her.
- — Darren Franich (@DarrenFranich)Thu, Jan 24 2013 14:36:08Ten years from now, J.J. Abrams will re-reboot "Battlestar Galactica," and then he will just start buying actual stars.