- — Joseph Scrimshaw (@JosephScrimshaw)Tue, Jan 15 2013 08:05:43Last night's dream: George Lucas cast me as Luke Skywalker in his live stage show "Dudes Act Out Star Wars From Memory." It was an honor.
- — Bobby (@FatboyRoberts)Sat, Jan 19 2013 00:44:24People so eager to show their kids Star Wars. Okay. But then you gotta show em Empire. The movie that teaches you PARENTS LIE AND ARE BAD.
- — Daniel Ketchum (@danielketchum)Wed, Jan 16 2013 14:14:33Somehow I will use the Marvel/Disney/'Lucasfilm connection to land my dream job: Official Jedi Namer. Get ready for Shakira Gaga Lopez!
- — Chester Law (@AllHailChester)Fri, Jan 18 2013 13:27:35If you call Lucasfilm's old incorrect number, Darth Vader tells you the new correct one. Oh and their hold tone is the Star Wars theme.
- — Joseph Ben Unkle III (@jbu3)Tue, Jan 15 2013 06:18:54Skywalker Sound, Industrial Light and Magic, American Graffiti, and of course the original trilogy. The prequels don't ruin that legacy.
- — Patrick Sauriol (@Arcane_Bimmer)Mon, Jan 14 2013 20:06:05After reading that New York Times piece about Lindsay Lohan's new movie, Paul Schrader should be the guy that directs a new STAR WARS film
- — Scott Weinberg (@scottEweinberg)Mon, Jan 14 2013 14:04:36Disney should auction off the director's gig on a Star Wars movie. A guy like Snyder would pay a million bucks for that job.
- — Genevieve Valentine (@GLValentine)Mon, Jan 14 2013 11:34:51Anyone cringing at Zach Snyder getting a Star Wars movie who also paid money for Sucker Punch: he's kind of the guy you deserve.
The Expanded Universe
- — John Jackson Miller (@jjmfaraway)Tue, Jan 15 2013 18:10:24After seven years rattling in my brain, the last word of KENOBI is on paper. Rounds of revision to come, but the feeling now is beyond joy.
- — John Jackson Miller (@jjmfaraway)Tue, Jan 15 2013 19:05:50"Spoiler" and "warning," strangely enough. Inexplicable. RT @TheScoobyDoom Just curious, what are the first and last words?