- — Lydia Warren (@LWarren96)Sat, Mar 02 2013 15:03:51
- — Thom Bradford (@Kode4Food)Sun, Mar 03 2013 20:00:14Ever try to convince two kids under 12 that Han Solo & Lando Calrissian are the best characters from the Star Wars movies? Good luck trying!
- — Matt Martin (@missingwords)Thu, Feb 28 2013 02:19:16New work security guard looks exactly like Joaquin Phoenix. Probably researching his role in Lucasfilm: The Movie. Hope @woodelijah plays me
- — Security Humor (@SecurityHumor)Sun, Mar 03 2013 12:22:26If #StarWars is mostly about trade disputes, was Alderaan destroyed for copyright infringement or patent trolling?
- — Dan Ewen (@VaguelyFunnyDan)Fri, Mar 01 2013 21:51:46Is it just me or was Han Solo a little out of line going all "Then I'll see you in HELL!" on that concerned Tauntaun stable boy?
President Obama's Jedi Mind Meld
- I'm sure you heard.
- — John Jackson Miller (@jjmfaraway)Fri, Mar 01 2013 17:05:16
- — Eric Geller (@ericgeller)Fri, Mar 01 2013 21:40:52
- — Chris Peterson (@peteyMIT)Fri, Mar 01 2013 21:42:28I spent hundreds of dollars and hours in my youth reading Star Wars Expanded Universe. Now I see it was all in preparation for this.
- — ThatStevenC (@ThatStevenC)Fri, Mar 01 2013 22:42:54Obama got Star Wars and Star Trek mixed up. Oh well. I think he has more important shit to worry about than star wars and trek.
Episode VII (and such)
- They're slowing. Clearly, we need a new crazy rumor
- — Cole Horton (@ColeHorton)Sat, Mar 02 2013 00:20:05
- — Daniel McFadin (@danielmcfadin)Sun, Mar 03 2013 22:51:06
- — Brandon Rohwer (@brandonRohwer)Sun, Mar 03 2013 04:57:09I want to see a Star Wars spinoff that's just like ALMOST FAMOUS, but instead of Stillwater it's the Max Rebo Band.
Best #StarWars tweets for Feb. 25 - Mar.3