- — Kenley Young (@kenleyyoung)Sun, Feb 24 2013 19:18:12I was just asked if I could make a fast @Target run. "Fast? I'm in a car that made the last Target run in less than 12 parsecs."
- Another lost soul sees the light! Hallelujah!
- — Matt Martin (@missingwords)Fri, Feb 22 2013 02:38:43I love working at a place where telling a coworker "you've failed me for the last time" isn't an HR violation. #StarWars
- The Oscars... happened.
Watching the movies
- — Faith Erin Hicks (@faitherinhicks)Sat, Feb 23 2013 03:33:36It annoys me that whenever I mention "the 1st Star Wars movie" I have to clarify I mean the 1977 one, not the prequels. #whathaveyoudoneGL
- — Dan Shive (@dantheshive)Sat, Feb 23 2013 21:25:43The Star Wars prequels are important! Because if I ever need reference for the movement of very wide sleeves, I just need stare at Obi-Wan.
Episode VII and the rest
- — starfishncoffee (@starfishncoffee)Tue, Feb 19 2013 21:25:06I'm not sure I agree that the Star Wars universe is constructed as a male space. 1) Expanded Universe and 2) That universe can be revised.
- — Scott Weinberg (@scottEweinberg)Fri, Feb 22 2013 01:24:19I like to be cynical because it's kinda funny sometimes but guess what? The idea of Mark Hamill returning to Star Wars makes me smile.
- — Eliot Sirota (@OneEyedJedi)Wed, Feb 20 2013 22:16:55I'm so used to hearing the word "prequels" regarding to #StarWars , that the word "sequels" sounds weird now, but also very welcome!
- — Alan Cerny (@NordlingAICN)Fri, Feb 22 2013 02:09:58Let's have Joel Edgerton return as Owen Lars before he became a farmer. His team goes to invade Jabba's palace in ZERO HUTT THIRTY.
Best #StarWars tweets for Feb. 18-24