- — Paul S. Kemp (@Paulskemp)Fri, Apr 12 2013 15:49:04Instead of "Yoga," I typed, "I've got to do Yoda tomorrow," which is a very different thing. "Take me to dinner first you must, hmm? Hmm?"
- — Lisa Zeles (@Lisa_like_woah)Tue, Apr 09 2013 13:32:07Sometimes I forget how much I love Star Wars. And then I watch Return of the Jedi and I remember what perfection is. #StarWars
- — Billy Jepma (@williamjepma)Thu, Apr 11 2013 16:32:24I feel like a herd of Banthas brutally stampeded over me and then let the Tusken Raiders pillage my dying body. #NerdRantOver
Disney & #EpisodeVII
- — Danny Lawson (@AidenSunrider)Mon, Apr 08 2013 16:48:32About time for some more #EpisodeVII rumors. I'll start one. Han dies in the first 10 minutes. Leia kisses Luke again in awkward moment.
- — Bassim El-Wakil (@Bass_Wakil)Tue, Apr 09 2013 05:18:05I hope Lucasfilm is paying attention to the polarized aftermath of Thatcher's death as research for a post-Emperor galaxy far, far away.
The Expanded Universe
- — Michael Chasin (@MichaelChasin)Wed, Apr 10 2013 19:01:49Today a friend laughed at my enthusiastic participation in a shouted, cross-classroom discussion on the Star Wars expanded Universe.
Star Wars life
- — Alexis Yazge (@alexisyazge)Thu, Apr 11 2013 13:39:36All my group members are working hard on this database project and I'm over here trying to get my hair to look like Princess Leia's.
- — Sara Teel (@sara_kerby)Sun, Apr 14 2013 17:53:40Just downloaded "Angry Bird Star Wars". My excuse is Caleb will love to play it, but in reality we all know what happens next. #BestSisAward
- — emily smith (@e_frannn)Thu, Apr 11 2013 18:01:27Sometime when I'm all alone in the dark I give my stuffed animals glow sticks and pretend they're Star Wars characters in battle #secret