Star Wars Day
- — WaterstonesOxfordSt (@WstonesOxfordSt)Sat, May 04 2013 00:12:43'Say it!' the books shout. 'Say the date like you're in Star Wars!' 'No,' I say. 'I won't do it. We're better than that. We all are.'
- — CandicePedersen (@CandicePedersen)Sat, May 04 2013 17:32:49Proud to say it's the 3rd consecutive year it took me 1/2 a day to figure out why all the Star Wars references.
- — Jacob Dexter (@jacobdexter)Sat, May 04 2013 13:23:42It's just one of those days when you're just minding your own business and all of a sudden a storm trooper and a Jedi walk by. #StarWars
- — Jared Garrett (@jaredgarrett)Sat, May 04 2013 13:21:48You canNOT fourth me to make bad Star Wars jokes. You'd have to put me punder the influence of alcohol to make me do so. I hate myself.
- — Dan Lewis (@DanDotLewis)Sat, May 04 2013 13:16:09Someone is playing accordion outside my window. I am half upset, half hopeful that it's @alyankovic coming over for Star Wars Day.
- — TheBloggess (@TheBloggess)Sat, May 04 2013 11:20:03Victor holding the AT-AT box : "I haven't been this excited since I got my 1st copy of Bantha Tracks!" His nerd street cred is unarguable.
- — Mike Drucker (@MikeDrucker)Sat, May 04 2013 09:12:45Fucking amateurs think you know Star Wars 'cause it's May 4th? Man, y'all just brought a vibroblade to a lightsaber fight.
- — The White House (@whitehouse)Sat, May 04 2013 09:01:01
- — Matthew Lumby (@MatthewLumby)Sat, May 04 2013 06:16:32Great 'May The Fourth' fact in @TheEconomist. Musical Phantom of the Opera has grossed $5.6 billion, more than all Star Wars films combined.
- — Andrew Lupi (@MasterAndrew15)Sat, May 04 2013 06:16:17If whomever it was at Lucasfilm who came up with May the 4th idea still is there, I'll personally pay for their pay raise. They deserve it