- — James Reyes (@jamesreyes)Sat, Sep 22 2012 23:37:09
- — Neal Mayhem (@MinutesofMayhem)Mon, Sep 17 2012 09:37:37David Prowse says George Lucas no longer speaks to him. If he'd seen the prequels, he'd know George Lucas no longer speaks to ANY of us.
- — Randy Stradley (@Randy_Stradley)Tue, Sep 18 2012 01:07:23Theory: Obi-Wan didn't mention Padme to Luke because he didn't want to admit he'd always been jealous of Anakin. Discuss. #StarWars
- The new Hobbit trailer kicked up more sarcasm...
- The iPhone 5 was released...
- The Space Shuttle Endeavor took a little jaunt around California on Friday...
- — Matt Shell (@shellshiznit)Fri, Sep 21 2012 16:35:32Kinda ironic that we work for LucasFilm and everybody is standing around to watch a spaceship fly by. Didn't we invent the spaceship?
- If LFL folks had their cameras out, I can't find a tweet, so here's a shot of the shuttle going over the Golden Gate bridge:
- — StarWarsBooks (@DelReyStarWars)Fri, Sep 21 2012 18:20:59
- — StarWarsBooks (@DelReyStarWars)Tue, Sep 18 2012 20:27:37Our weekly Del Rey #StarWars meetings can take some odd turns. Today, discussion broke down into dragging Greedo's body from the cantina.
- — Brian Kok (@MaxxxKok)Tue, Sep 18 2012 11:59:32
- — Captain Sensible (@edward_baxter)Mon, Sep 17 2012 21:22:59AND THEY ALL LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER. Not really, because the day after, that business on Bakura started. I know my Expanded Universe.
Best #StarWars/#SWEU tweets for Sept. 15-21