- — Henri, Le Chat Noir (@HenriLeChatNoir)Tue, Sep 25 2012 18:57:38I saw a documentary about robots in the desert. One quote stuck with me. "We seem to be made to suffer. It's our lot in life." How true.
- — Scott Sharkey (@EvilSharkey)Fri, Sep 28 2012 09:37:16Still kind of weirded out that the Star Trek MMO is about space battles and pewpew lasers and Star Wars is all conversations and diplomacy.
- — Christopher Uberti (@cuberti)Wed, Sep 26 2012 22:38:46Just finished watching "The Grey"...combined w/ "Taken", I can only assume Darth Maul is the greatest warrior of all time #starwars
- — Simon Pegg (@simonpegg)Tue, Sep 25 2012 14:31:32There's also a small pile of free weights in the corner. I guess Yoda was doing some brain training. This place is so steeped in history.
- — Peter Shorney (@peacockpete)Tue, Sep 25 2012 11:58:25It's Lucasfilm company policy that any typos made by employees have to be put in the 'Possible Future #StarWars Character' file.
- — StarWarsBooks (@DelReyStarWars)Thu, Sep 27 2012 19:45:31
- — StarWarsBooks (@DelReyStarWars)Wed, Sep 26 2012 15:05:52
- — Pablo Hidalgo (@infinata)Thu, Sep 27 2012 15:35:48Sculpting a Galaxy LE 20.5lbs; Complete SW Encyc. 11.1lbs; Chron: The Prequels 7.5lbs; YbY 5.4lbs; Transformers Vault 4.6lbs; ERC: 2.7lbs :)
- — Dan Schilling (@TheDanslator)Fri, Sep 28 2012 03:27:11I think we're about due for some Forrest Gump expanded-universe novels featuring Grand Admiral Thrawn. #FridayTweets
- — Thomas Currie (@athodyd)Sun, Sep 30 2012 02:48:24The Star Wars wiki (Wookiepedia haw) lists 22 species of cat-person within the canonical Expanded Universe and arguably that is 22 too many
- — James Brophy (@jamesfbrophy)Sun, Sep 30 2012 10:22:35Hondo absolutely steals every scene in #CloneWars , which is interesting when you have a great exploration of wild Sith in the same episode
- — Scotty English (@Scotty_English)Sun, Sep 30 2012 09:08:42
Best #StarWars and #SWEU tweets for Sept. 24-30