- — CathrynMcQuaig-Smith (@Xingu1882)Wed, May 30 2012 10:24:58
- — Alexandra Einon (@Alexiscolbycd)Wed, May 30 2012 15:44:27
- — Sara M Novelli (@SLMnovelli)Wed, May 30 2012 14:21:19
- — Karim Walker (@honorablelordk)Wed, May 30 2012 10:09:13
- — Ceri Milner ☀ (@cezablue77)Wed, May 30 2012 10:46:26
- — Julie Kellogg (@pedsdocmom)Wed, May 30 2012 11:26:30@ClarenceHouse celebrating with scones, tea and all things British in Fleming Island, Florida. Met HM in santa barbara 1982
- — Monika MumontheBrink (@mumonthebrink)Wed, May 30 2012 11:29:37
- — Kate Ford (@Sixpynce)Wed, May 30 2012 10:28:10@ClarenceHouse We are in the US but my husband is British & we plan to have a very nice meal while we watch any and all festivities on BBC.
- — Gillian Page (@GillinFrance)Wed, May 30 2012 10:10:48yes @ClarenceHouse. We live in France but we are hosting a champagne afternoon tea to celebrate, we'll raise a glass (or two) to the Queen
- — Gail Angus (@gail_angus)Wed, May 30 2012 10:11:57
- — Deirdre Latour (@DeirdreLatour)Wed, May 30 2012 10:12:22
- — swearyshau (@swearyshau)Wed, May 30 2012 10:13:48
What are you up to during the Diamond Jubilee weekend?
At Clarence House we asked our Twitter followers what they were up to for the Diamond Jubilee weekend and they let us know - in droves! So we read as many as we could and pulled some of them into this Storify. Don't forget to send us pictures of your celebrations over the weekend!
byClarence House1,742 Views