- — Claire Bowles (@clairecke)Wed, Dec 03 2014 08:32:01
- — Peter Morton (@BIMatron)Wed, Dec 03 2014 13:13:32
- Richard began by talking about how the introduction of level 2 BIM mandate on projects for 2016 was so important in steering the industry towards BIM adoption. However, two questions always surface 1) Are we nearly there yet? & 2) Will we meet the deadline?
- — Simon Owen (@CalibreSimon)Wed, Dec 03 2014 13:21:06
- — Simon Owen (@CalibreSimon)Wed, Dec 03 2014 13:25:55
- Next up James Anwyl of Eurobuild
- James gave an overview of GreenBIM in design & preconstruction using the example of Hadlow College, the first Passivhaus educational building in the UK designed by Eurobuild. Further information about this can be found on the project website here.
- — Paul Wilkinson (@EEPaul)Wed, Dec 03 2014 13:30:16James Anwyl of Eurobuild now talking at #GreenBIM touching on colleges, large residential, point clouds, small resi ....
#GreenBIM bringing the two concepts together finally !!
Over 85 construction professional gathered at WSP offices in Leeds for a fantastic afternoon - informative , inspiring and enjoyable - thanks to all involved !!
byCKE1 Like3,217 Views