- — The Exiled Robin (@TheExiledRobin)Tue, Feb 07 2012 12:06:11Amazed at @SkyNews new Twitter policy. Been at media forefront for decade, taken step backwards 3 yrs http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2012/feb/07/sky-news-twitter-clampdown …corupertmurdoch2/feb/07/sky-news-twitter-clampdown @rupertmurdoch
- — Jennifer O'Connell (@jenoconnell)Tue, Feb 07 2012 12:15:36So THIS is what @rupertmurdoch was doing on Twitter. So much for free speech. http://m.guardian.co.uk/media/2012/feb/07/sky-news-twitter-clampdown?cat=media&type=article ….uk/media/2012/feb/07/sky-news-twitter-clampdown?cat=media&type=article
- — Chris FLannery (@ManSamp)Tue, Feb 07 2012 13:15:51good work, terrible human! @rupertmurdoch http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2012/feb/07/sky-news-twitter-clampdown …co.uk/media/2012/feb/07/sky-news-twitter-clampdown
- — LennyLovett (@LennyLovet)Wed, Feb 01 2012 14:25:08
- A Reuters employee, however, realized Murdoch would be unlikely to support such a policy - based on his own Twitter activity.
- — Ross Neumann (@rossneumann)Tue, Feb 07 2012 12:27:31Don't know what @SkyNews thinks about promoting links to rival news orgs, but @rupertmurdoch seems to think it's OK. https://twitter.com/#!/rupertmurdoch/status/155369089840320512 …!/rupertmurdoch/status/155369089840320512
- Tonight @RupertMurdoch tweeted: