- — Edmund Asiedu (@AsieduEdmund)Tue, Nov 05 2013 19:55:57
- — Civil Rights (@civilrightsorg)Tue, Nov 05 2013 19:50:07
- — Mark Kirk (@SenatorKirk)Tue, Nov 05 2013 23:18:48
- — Handicap Int'l-US (@HI_UnitedStates)Tue, Nov 05 2013 20:38:20
- — Susan Mazrui (@SPMazrui)Tue, Nov 05 2013 20:04:54Tammy Duckworth is speaking in support of the CRPD. Ratification is needed to increase access abroad for disabled vets. #ISupportCRPD
- — UsersFirst (@UsersFirstOrg)Tue, Nov 05 2013 20:06:50Rep. Duckworth says,"climbing the mountain is not the issue-getting there is." Supporting #CRPD at the Senate Foreign Relations Com. hearing
- — AShettle (@AShettle)Tue, Nov 05 2013 20:40:58
- — Rachel Patterson (@racheljpat)Tue, Nov 05 2013 20:23:54Fmr US Attorney General Richard Thornburgh continues the parade of experts and decorated leaders that support #CRPD at the hearing.
- — Ryley Newport (@RyleyNewport)Tue, Nov 05 2013 20:28:07Former Attorney General Thornburgh: the #CRPD recognizes the importance of family and does NOT prevent home schooling
CRPD Hearing on November 5, 2013
On November 5, the U.S. Senate Committee on Foreign Relations held a hearing on the Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities, or CRPD. Here's what happened.